Fly to Sydney with Qantas from £645* Return economy
Fly with award-winning Qantas to Sydney and experience a journey as memorable as your destination. Sit back and relax on the Qantas A380 in your choice of four comfortable cabins - First, International Business, Premium Economy or Economy.
Qantas offers daily flights from London Heathrow to Sydney via Dubai.
To take advantage of this great Qantas Economy fare of £645* return to Sydney, depart from London Heathrow between 7 February and 28 March, or 8 April and 30 June 2017, Sunday to Thursday. A surcharge of £20 per passenger per booking applies for Friday and Saturday departures.
Enjoy a stress-free flying experience in Qantas International Economy
- Sit back and relax in Qantas’ ergonomically designed, slimline seats with built-in lumbar support for your comfort
- You can access over 1,500 entertainment options using your in-seat control or touchscreen monitor
- No more trays and more meal choices — Qantas are revolutionising the way their customers eat onboard. The meal service is also quicker, with meals being delivered and cleared faster; giving you more time to do the things you want to do
With more space and personalised service, Qantas Premium Economy is all about you
- Relax and enjoy your journey in a private upper-deck cabin of 35 seats. With more space and dedicated flight attendants, you’ll experience personalised service in an exclusive environment
- Relax as soon as you’re onboard with a complimentary sparkling wine or beverage. During your flight you’ll be able to enjoy a contemporary menu inspired by leading Australian restaurateur Neil Perry, all served on stylish Marc Newson-designed tableware
- Sit back and relax in your wide Premium Economy seat, designed by Marc Newson and built by Recaro
From check-in, to arrival in Sydney, experience exceptional in Qantas International Business
- Your journey starts from the moment you leave your front door with Chauffeur Drive, a complimentary transfer service for Business customers on eligible international Qantas operated flights booked with a QF flight number
- Enjoy a new level of intelligent seating with Qantas’ award-winning fully-flat Skybed. Once you’ve made use of the extensive storage space, shift your seat into a position that suits you and settle in to enjoy your own personal inflight entertainment
- Consult one of Qantas’ Sommeliers in the Sky, who’ll tell you all about their selection of award-winning wines and champagnes to match your Rockpool inspired meal
Things To Do
In New South Wales you’ll find plenty of opportunities to immerse yourself in authentic Aboriginal cultural experiences from tours and attractions to performances and events.
In your search for adventure, Sydney and NSW offer numerous exhilarating experiences. From skydiving and abseiling to scuba diving and skiing.
With hundreds of beaches to choose from, you don't need to go far to find the perfect wave or claim your own place on the sand in New South Wales.
Talented chefs, superb fresh produce, and cultural and culinary influences from across the world, have established Sydney & NSW as a top food destination.
New South Wales is a great destination for kids of all ages. From beaches, zoos and aquariums to parks, playgrounds and museums, Sydney has attractions for tots to teens.
Love to shop? You’ll find Sydney is a shopper’s paradise, with all your favourite international brands and labels plus trendy boutiques and buzzy markets.